Cisco has released a new version of their network simulator Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1. It is available for download on official Cisco Academy. For your ease, we will provide direct download links in this article.
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 has been made available for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit versions while for Linux only 64-bit version of the software is available. And that too only compatible with Debian based Linux.
New in Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1
- Packet Tracer 7.1 crashes when reloading devices. This bug has been fixed and will not be an issue when you upgrade CPT to 7.1.1.
- PKT file which was created in Packet Tracer 6.2 does not work properly in v7.1. For this, you will need to disable Enable cable length effectsfeature from Preferences.
System requirements to install
- Microsoft Windows (7 / 8.1 / 10) or Linux Ubuntu (14.04 64-bits)
- A minimum of 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- At least Pentium 4 (2.5 GHz)
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- 700 MB of storage space
Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1 Direct Download Links
- Link 1 : for Windows 32 bit (121.3 MiB, 183 hits)
- Link 2 : for Windows 64 bit (128.9 MiB, 267 hits)
- Link 3 : for Linux (151.7 MiB, 140 hits)
- Link 4 : for Android (48 MiB, 70 hits)
- Link 5 : for iOS (150.9 MiB, 140 hits)
Getting started with Cisco Packet Tracer 7.1.1
- Download it from these links .
- Run the installer and go ahead with on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- You will be asked to log into your Cisco Networking Academy account. If you don’t have an account, you can also log in as a guest.
- You can access all its tools from the top bar, left-hand bar, and bottom bar.
Tag : Cisco packet tracer download for windows 7/8/10 , Cisco packet tracer download for linux