Welcome to Path of Building, an offline build planner for Path of Exile!
Features of Path of Building
- Comprehensive offence + defence calculations:
- Calculate your skill DPS, damage over time, life/mana/ES totals and much more!
- Can factor in auras, buffs, charges, curses, monster resistances and more, to estimate your effective DPS
- Also calculates life/mana reservations
- Shows a summary of character stats in the side bar, as well as a detailed calculations breakdown tab which can show you how the stats were derived
- Supports all skills and support gems, and most passives and item modifiers
- Throughout the program, supported modifiers will show in blue and unsupported ones in red
- Full support for minions
- Passive skill tree planner:
- Support for jewels including most radius/conversion jewels
- Features alternate path tracing (mouse over a sequence of nodes while holding shift, then click to allocate them all)
- Fully intergrated with the offence/defence calculations; see exactly how each node will affect your character!
- Can import PathOfExile.com and PoEPlanner.com passive tree links; links shortened with PoEURL.com also work
- Skill planner:
- Add any number of main or supporting skills to your build
- Supporting skills (auras, curses, buffs) can be toggled on and off
- Automatically applies Socketed Gem modifiers from the item a skill is socketed into
- Automatically applies support gems granted by items
- Item planner:
- Add items from in game by copying and pasting them straight into the program!
- Automatically adds quality to non-corrupted items
- Fully intergrated with the offence/defence calculations; see exactly how much of an upgrade a given item is!
- Contains a searchable database of all uniques that are currently in game (and some that aren’t yet!)
- You can choose the modifier rolls when you add a unique to your build
- Includes all league-specific items and legacy variants
- Features an item crafting system:
- You can select from any of the game’s base item types
- You can select prefix/suffix modifiers from lists
- Custom modifiers can be added, with Master and Essence modifiers available
- Also contains a database of rare item templates:
- Allows you to create rare items for your build to approximate the gear you will be using
- Choose which modifiers appear on each item, and the rolls for each modifier, to suit your needs
- Has templates that should cover the majority of builds (inb4 ‘why is there no coral amulet?’)
- Other features:
- You can import passive tree, items, and skills from existing characters
- Share builds with other users by generating a share code
- Automatic updating; most updates will only take a couple of seconds to apply
- Somewhat more open source than usual (look in %ProgramData%\Path of Building if you’re interested)
Head over to the Releases page to download the installer.
Screenshots of Path of Building
I have a new site, I hope you will like it : Keepvid - Free Youtube Video Downloader