How to Boot from a USB in Windows 10
#Method 1 : To Boot from a USB Drive from within Windows 10
Connect a bootable USB drive to a USB port on your PC.
2. Boot to Advanced startup options from within Windows 10.
3. After the computer restarts, click/tap on the Use a device option. (see screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on the USB drive that you want to use to boot from. The computer will now restart and boot from the selected USB drive. (see screenshot below)
1. Connect a bootable USB drive to a USB port on your PC.2. Turn on or restart your PC.
3. Press the appropriate key (ex: F11) displayed for Boot Menu when you see the option available like below.
The key to press for Boot Menu will vary per motherboard. Usually the boot screen will show you what key to press like below.
You can also read the manual for your motherboard to see what specific key to press for Boot Menu.
4. In the boot menu, click on the USB drive you want to boot from. (see screenshot below)
#Method 3 : To Boot from a USB Drive at Boot on Surface
This option will show you how to boot from a USB drive on Surface RT, Surface 2, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 4, Surface Studio, or Surface Book PC.
See also: Boot Surface from a USB device
1. While Surface is turned off, connect a bootable USB drive to the USB port.2. Press and hold the volume-down button. (see screenshot below)
3. Press and release the power button. (see screenshot below)
4. When the Surface logo appears, release the volume-down button. Surface will now boot from the USB drive. (see screenshot below)
Tag : How to Boot from a USB in Windows 10
Read more :