Applies To: Outlook for Office 365 , Outlook 2016 , Outlook 2013 ,
When you set a default font, every new document you open will use the font settings that you selected and set as the default. The default font applies to new documents that are based on the active template, usually Normal.dotm. You can create different templates to use different default font settings.
How to Change Default Font in Outlook
Click File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts…
- Select the font you want to change
- New mail messages – Sets the default font for original messages you compose.
- Replying or forwarding messages – You can have a different font on messages you’re forwarding or replying to. This setting is mostly for the two check boxes that let you mark your comments with your name (or other text) or with a different color of text.
- Composing and reading plain text messages – Plain text messages will be received by the other person with a standard font, but if you want to use a nicer font when you’re writing the message you can. Just understand that font won’t be sent with the message.
- Select the options that you want to apply to the default font, such as font style and font size.
- Click OK all the way back out to save your changes.Tag : How to Change Default Font in Outlook
Read more :Keepvid - Free Youtube Video Downloader