When you set a default font, every new document you open will use the font settings that you selected and set as the default. The default font applies to new documents that are based on the active template, usually Normal.dotm. You can create different templates to use different default font settings.
How to change default font in Word for windows ?
Start with a blank document, or if your document already contains text that is formatted with the properties that you want to use, select that text.
- On the Home tab, you click the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and then click the Font tab.
- Select the font, point size, and any attributes that you want.
- Click Set As Default, and set the scope of your changes:
- Select This document only? if you want your changes to apply to only the current document.
- Select All documents based on Normal .dotm template? if you want your changes to apply to any document based on the Normal template.
Click OK to apply your changes.
You can watch this video to know “How to change default font in Word for windows”
How to Change Default Font in Word for Mac
Changing the default font in any template means that the font is used in every new document that is based on that template. For example, the default font for new blank documents is based on the Normal template.
Open the template or a document based on the template whose default settings you want to change.
- Under Font, click the font you want to use, and then under Size, click the size you want to use for the body text.
Click Default in the bottom left corner, and then click Yes to apply the change to all new documents based on the template. Click OK when finished.
You can watch this video to know “How to Change Default Font in Word for Mac”
Read more :
Tag : How to Change Default Font in Word for Windows , How to Change Default Font in Word for MacI have a new site, I hope you will like it : Keepvid - Free Youtube Video Downloader