Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error can cause many problems on your PC, and speaking of issues, users reported the following problems as well:
- Driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 blue screen – This is a Blue Screen of Death error, and it will crash your PC as soon as it appears. To fix this error, be sure to try some of the solutions from this article.
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal ql2300.sys, epfwwfp.sys, e1c62x64.sys, rdbss.sys, rdyboost.sys, rtkhdaud.sys, rtwlane.sys, tcpip.sys, tap0901.sys, tdx.sys, usbport.sys, usbhub.sys, igdkmd64.sys, netio.sys – Often this error comes followed by the name of the file that caused it. Simply by doing a bit of research you can find the problematic application or device and fix the problem.
- Driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 overclock – Many users reported this problem after overclocking their PC. If you’re getting this error, simply remove the overclock settings and the problem should be resolved.
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal on startup – This error can also occur as soon as you start your PC. Since this is a BSOD error, your PC will restart and you’ll get caught in the restart loop.
- Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal McAfee, AVG, Avira, Kaspersky – Third party applications can often cause this error to appear. Many users reported that their antivirus caused this error, so be sure to remove it or disable it to fix the problem.
Solution 1 – Delete the ASUS AI Suite
ASUS AI Suite is a powerful overclocking tool and you can use it to get batter performance, but sometimes overclocking your hardware can cause Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error to appear.
To fix this problem it’s recommended that you remove this tool and all overclocking settings. After ASUS AI Suite is removed, the error should be completely fixed.
Solution 2 – Download the latest network driver
Users reported that you can fix this problem by installing the latest network driver. This is a simple procedure, and in order to do it just visit your motherboard manufacturer’s website and download the latest network driver for your device. After the network driver is installed, the issue should be completely fixed.
Solution 3 – Check your hardware
Driver irql_less_or_not_equal and other Blue Screen of Death errors can appear due to faulty hardware, therefore we advise you to check if your hardware is working properly. According to users, this issue was caused by faulty sound card, and after replacing the sound card the issue was completely fixed.
Keep in mind that almost any hardware component can cause this error to appear, so you might need to perform a detailed hardware inspection before you find the faulty component.
You can watch this video to know “How to fix Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error on Windows 10”
Tag : How to fix Driver irql_less_or_not_equal error on Windows 10