Screensavers are a visual treat and there are plenty available all over the Internet.. It gets activated when the computer is not in use for a particular period of time. The idea behind this originally was to prevent phosphor burn-in on Cathode Ray Tube and Plasma monitors. But since now most of us use LCD monitors, they are used mainly for entertainment or security purposes.
How to Set Screen Savers on Windows 7/8
Open Screen Saver Settings by right click on destop , choose Personalize
- Under Screen Saver, in the drop-down list, click the screen saver you want to use.
- Click Preview to see what your chosen screen saver will look like.
- Click OK.
If you want disable the screen saver on windows 7/8 you do steps :
1. Right click on the desktop and select Personalization from the drop down menu.
2. In the personalization window, click on the Screensaver option (bottom right of window)
3. When the screensaver window opens, click the arrow to the right of the Screensaver dialogue box.
4. From the screensaver drop down menu, select None.
5. Press OK
6. Close down the personalization window.
7. Your screen saver is now disabled.
How to Set Screen Savers on Windows 10
#Method 1 : From destop
- You right click on destop , choose Personalize
- Lockscreen > Screen Saver Setting
#Method 2 : from Menu Start
- Menu Start => Settings => Lock screen => Screen Saver Setting
#Method 3 : use Run
- You use WIN+R => control desk.cpl,,@screensaver => enter
How to disable screen saver windows 10
Please follow the below steps to turn off screen saver and check if it works:
Step 1: Open Registry Editor. To do so, type Regedit in Start menu or taskbar search box and then press Enter key. Registry Editor can also be launched by typing Regedit in Run command box and pressing Enter key.
Step 2: In the Registry Editor, navigate to the following key:
Step 3: On the right-side, look for the entry named ScreenSaveActive, double-click on it, and set the value to 1 (one) to enable screen saver and make it 0 (zero) to disable.
Note that if the ScreenSaveActive string value doesn’t exist, right-click on the empty area, click New, click String Value and name it ScreenSaveActive.
Tag : screensaver windows 10 , screensaver windows 7 , screensaver windows 8 , screensavers for windows , windows 10 screensaver settings
Read more :